Every Wednesday and Friday we get to take a quick field trip to ISU for Preston to attend a speech class. Originally, I planned for Rachel or Brooke to stay home with the kids, but they liked it so much the first time, that I let them keep coming with. While Preston is with the therapist, the kids and I hang out in a playroom where we can listen to Preston's session on headphones and watch him on the computer, or they can play.
It is funny when they are busy playing and then run over to put the headphones on for a minute...you know, just checking in on Preston! They all love to see what fun games he gets to play at speech.
They also are great about waiting with one hand on the wall while I talk to Preston's therapist. Such great kiddos! Everyone who sees them is impressed!
Nolan is starting to eat some "real food" now, which is also very entertaining for all of the kids. They can not believe that he gets to spit out his food when he doesn't like it. I must say, I never have enjoyed this phase where babies take a mouth full of baby food and then blow "raspberries" with it. Yuck! It does get a good laugh though!
No comments:
Post a Comment